We are always looking for insightful writers who can offer our audience a new perspective to the markets. We have 4 pillars we live by;
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Risk Management
Can you write about these topics and will your content positively affect a traders knowledge and in turn performance?
Assettrading covers any asset class that you can actively trade, so whether your field is FX, equities or even cryptocurrencies, we want to hear from you.
What we want
- Knowledge: You must have an excellent understanding of the topics you are writing about.
- Originality: You must write your own content and not mimic another article that has previously been published.
- Length: This can vary depending on the topic. Minimum 400 words, maximum 2000 words.
- Topics: We don’t mind. Can you contribute to the educational side or can you provide market analysis on a daily basis? Let us know and we will help place your content.
- Images: Help make your article easy to read.
What we don’t want
- Waffle: Do not drag out an article unnecessarily. People want the information quickly and easily.
- Copy: If you are simply re-writing another article, you are not being original and there is simply no need for you. Anyone can copy an article.
Enter your details in the form below, a member of our team will be in touch whereby you will be required to send an example of your work.
Once received, our editors will review your submission and get back to you if we like your stuff. Our editors reserve the right to edit your article to help with readability.